Karen Mcdougal - Hollywood Hot And Sexy Model



Name Karen Mcdougal
Height 5' 8
Nationality American
Famous For
Date of Birth 23 March 1971,
Place of Birth Gary, Indiana, USA

I was born in Indiana and spent the earlier years of my childhood there. When my Mom got remarried when I was in the 4th grade, my family and I moved to Michigan. At that time, I had 3 older brothers (Bob, Dave and Jeff). Soon thereafter, my baby sister (Tina) arrived. My brothers, sister and I had a great time growing up in the country where we found lots of mischief to get into!

I was quite active in high school and spent most of my time as a member of the Softball Team, Volleyball Team, Band Member, and Cheerleading Squad. I seemed to have mastered the clarinet and took 1st place in the Michigan State Competitions four years running. Besides that, marching season was the most fun for me. I was in the Flag Core for 6 years. Our Marching Band was awesome. We took 1st place every year along with the Color Guard (flag twirlers). Best of all was cheerleading. I was a 4 year cheerleader (and Captain) for Basketball and Football. Cheerleading was certainly one of the greatest highlights of high school for me.

I graduated high school in 1989 and went on to Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan. After college, I moved to Detroit so I could teach Pre-kindergarten. I've worked with kids all of my life (since I was 8) and find it quite rewarding. It has always been a dream of mine to open a learning center for deprived children. Someday!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive