Images of Hot and Sexy Latina Model Melissa Marie Gonzales













i my name is Melissa Marie. I am 21 years old and I have been modeling for about 2 years now and so far having a great time in the process! I have met and worked with wonderful people so far! I grew up in Tampa, born and raised. I am Hispanic and 1/3 part Asian decent. Grew up the traditional Spanish way speaking Spanish and so forth. Went to school all my life in Tampa and also graduated high school/college in Tampa as well. I was a bookworm lol…always in the books, but it always pays off to work hard. I love what I do now and I wouldn’t trade it for the world! I love the support from all my fans! I LOVE U & THANK U ALL! My fans and friends have been real supportive of my career and I am very thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive