Hello, I'm Nicola Mar. I'm German and English. I was raised on a French Dutch island in the Caribbean. When I was a child my family loved to travel.
















Hello, I'm Nicola Mar. I'm German and English. I was raised on a French Dutch island in the Caribbean. When I was a child my family loved to travel. I lived in Chicago and Austria before finally settling in St. Maarten, where I grew up. I have always loved fashion. I knew from a young age what I wanted to do. I started modeling at age 15 and continued to do it through college. It is now my full time job.


I have a degree and I'm a big advocate of doing what you love, but also having something to fall back on. Follow your dreams, but be realistic about them too. RARELY does anything just fall into your hands. You must work hard for it. I don't appreciate people who want to do something, but have no drive to get it done.

I love traveling. I have been all around Asia, North America, South America, the Caribbean and parts of Europe. There is nothing like having knowledge of other places, cultures and another way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive