I started modeling in Sept. 2005 at my first car show which was Nopi Nationals 2005. During that time, the hardest aspects of being a full time model












I started modeling in Sept. 2005 at my first car show which was Nopi Nationals 2005. During that time, the hardest aspects of being a full time model is just getting your name out. I developed a lot of close and fun relationship as continue with model career. I travel too so many places and have friends in so many places. It really became an adventure. It is nice to know that I have so many fans. It is really a good feeling. Simply a blessing. Recently I was feature model on NOPI tuner vision on speed tv. I thought that was pretty cool. Other than that, I am going to get my degree in accounting. Right now my goals include that I would like to keep modeling and keep my fans happy and excited. Also after I finish getting my degree in accounting, I want to explore the world even more. Travel for fun not for work this time around. I live in the moment kind of girl. Make the best of the situation. Just work hard, play harder. I am GO-GETTA. It takes more than looks and charm to win your fans. It takes dedication and pride in who you are. I have that, and you can see in my work and in my shows. I like to by the philisophy "The world’s a stage". For me, I want my audience to know this is the real and best of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive